6/30/2009

Coconut Custard Buns

I got this recipe from my friend Luseane, she is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met!  She is so nice, smart & she is an excellent cook.  This is probably my favorite thing she makes.  I am pretty sure she does it with homemade rolls, but I don't have the time (a little lazy) so I use frozen.  They are SOOOO yummy, honestly.  I choose to eat more rolls instead of dessert. That's how good they are.

1 bag frozen rolls (Bridgeford or Rhodes work well)
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. flour
Shredded coconut

Spray a cookie sheet with Pam as many rolls as will fit (I fit 16 on mine).  Let the rolls raise at room temperature until about double in size.   After they have doubled, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  Mix the can of coconut milk, sugar, flour and then pour the mixture over the rolls.  Sprinkle shredded coconut over the rolls and bake for 30 minutes.

You are going to LOVE them!




3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just saw this.. done and done. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what size can of coconut milk do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some awesome recipes. And to think I found your watermelon lemonade on Pinterest. I'm glad I stumble upon you.
    Kudos
    -Hunny

    ReplyDelete